Toronto Business Development Centre
TBDC has helped over 9,000 domestic and international entrepreneurial businesses establish in Toronto and Ontario by offering to them a diverse mentor network, access to capital, and strategically designed programs. TBDC is a designated partner for the Start-up Visa Program by the Government of Canada to help businesses commercialize and expand in the North American market. TBDC is the administrator of the OINP Entrepreneur Success Initiative.
FranNet is one of North America's premier consulting firms dedicated to helping entrepreneurs find the right business opportunity. They represent hundreds of franchise opportunities among a variety of industries for interested buyers looking for the right match. Gary Prenevost is the President of FranNet of Southern Ontario and Eastern Canada, and works with 6DC to help eligible entrepreneurs find franchise opportunities in Ontario.
DLA Piper is one of the largest global law firms and is present in over 40 countries with clients ranging from multinationals, Fortune 500 companies, and Global 1000 firms. They operate in various sectors including immigration, life sciences, education, government contracting, and more.
Nava Wilson LLP
Nava Wilson LLP, a leading law firm conveniently located in Toronto, Ontario specializes in real estate and corporate law. Nava Wilson LLP helps new businesses get incorporated, facilitates the creation and/or purchasing of businesses, property transactions, and more.
New Program Alert
The new OINP Entrepreneur Success Initiative targets entrepreneurs who can develop sustainable, job-creating, and growth-oriented businesses which provide economic benefit to Canada. Applicants who successfully apply to the program will receive help with matchmaking with potential sellers of businesses in Ontario, hand-holding with preparation of their business plan, legal advice, and have their application processed on an expedited basis.Check your eligibility
OINP & SUVP
Two Unique, Powerful Business Immigration Routes to Permanent Residency
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
Entrepreneur Success InitiativeThe goal of the initiative is to attract and support 100 new applications. It is a one-of-a-kind initiative supported by the Ontario government to help foreign entrepreneurs establish businesses in Ontario, and provides a fast and secure pathway to permanent residency.
Supporting Innovative EntrepreneursThe SUVP is designed for international entrepreneurs who have an innovative and scalable business concept and are looking to immigrate to Canada. A designated entity, either a Business Incubator, an Angel Investor Group, or Venture Capital Fund must issue a Letter of Support for the business.
We offer the services you need to be successful
Successful business immigration applications need the following. Let us help ensure you are on the right track.
Business Plan Formation
- Helping you identify businesses to create or buy in Ontario.
- Helping you identify a specific geographical area where you can live and locate your business.
- Preparing a detailed business plan based on your business idea and location which includes: financial statements, marketing strategies, market and industry research, informative pitch decks, and unique business concepts and models
- Comprehensive screening process based on the program guidelines to ensure you are a qualified applicant
- Helping you compile and review all necessary documentation to maximize the success of the application process.
- Ensuring you possess the right documentation and verification reports at the relevant stages of the application process
Legal & Commercial Assistance
- Arranging an immigration lawyer who is licensed in Ontario for assistance in filing your application
- Arranging a commercial lawyer who is licensed in Ontario for assistance in completing your business creation or purchasing transactions.
- Arranging a commercial realtor who is licensed in Ontario for assistance in securing a specific location to operate your business.
Application Support Coaching
- Reviewing your application and providing guidance from the perspective of the approval bodies
- Helping you highlight strong points on your application while avoiding common mistakes made by business immigration applicants
- Helping you prepare for immigration interviews through one-on-one coaching sessions and a complete Q&A guide.